From offices in downtown Vancouver and Victoria, WA Architects Ltd. provides a full range of architectural, planning and interior design services. With more than forty years of practice in Western Canada, our firm is widely recognized for expertise in retail, residential, mixed-use, office and senior health-care projects. A recent Georgie Award Winner for high quality and building excellence, we are dedicated to exceptional client service and the incorporation of sustainable design principles in our projects.
Our Vancouver office is seeking a Marketing Administrative Coordinator to work directly with our Management team on various marketing initiatives throughout Western Canada.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with Management on responses to Expressions of Interest, Requests for Qualifications and Proposals;
- Creating and updating marketing materials (ex. ads, resumes, project descriptions, brochures, presentations, etc.);
- Coordinating and executing annual events (Client Appreciation Boat Cruise, Vancouver Island Client Appreciation event, Staff Holiday Party, etc.);
- Develop promotional campaigns and generate posts for the firm’s social media platforms including LinkedIn and Instagram;
- Identify opportunities for award submissions on behalf of the firm, including writing and coordinating submissions;
- Coordinate the firm’s holiday initiatives, including client gifts and holiday e-card;
- Maintain the firm’s inventory of branded merchandise and promotional items, including sourcing, ordering and distribution of SWAG;
- Coordinate and collaborate with various vendors (ex. graphic design agency) to ensure prompt and appropriate delivery of goods and services;
- Coordinate project photography for the firm’s website and advertising campaigns;
- Coordinate annual sponsorships and donations with Management;
- Preparation of agenda and presentation for Quarterly Staff meetings;
- Researching industry events for Management to attend and coordinating registrations.
- Alignment with WA’s Guiding Principles;
- A thorough knowledge of marketing and communications principles, preferably within the professional services environment;
- A degree or diploma in marketing, or 1-2+ years’ experience in marketing;
- Ability to cultivate and manage effective working relationships at every level of an organization;
- Passionate about providing exceptional client service;
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work autonomously and multi-task, meet tight deadlines and problem-solve while responding to changing priorities.
- MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel);
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Survey Monkey;
- Social media platforms (LinkedIn and Instagram).