We have an immediate opening for an Intern Technologist or Architect with Woodframe experience in our Vancouver office. To be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following.
- • Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience with a British Columbia Architectural firm
- • Completion of a certified Building Technology or Architectural program in a professionally recognized institution.
• Demonstrated expertise in building technology with wood frame for low-rise and mid-rise projects
- • Familiarity with municipal approvals processes.
• Knowledge of the BC Building Code Part 3, Part 9 and ASHRAE 90.1
- • Field review and construction period services experience.
• Experience in a variety of project types, including multi-family residential, retail, and office.
• High level of proficiency in AutoCad, SketchUp and Photoshop (experience with Revit would be an asset).
• Understanding of sustainable design considerations.
• Ability to manage priorities and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to effectively coordinate with clients, consultants, and Municipal staff.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills in English.This position offer a competitive salary, health benefits and continuing education opportunities.
We recognize our hard work with Friday afternoon socials, office-wide lunches, annual Family Day picnics, a comfortable work environments, and employee anniversary recognition, to name a few.